Monday 19 October 2009

Weekend of wonders

Friday evening I went to London for a friends 40th birthday, it was the first time in 11 years that our posse of 5 were all back together which was great, and somewhat weird all at the same time. It was all so long ago but felt like yesterday. Being a party I didn't get to catch up with them as much as I'd have liked - why do DJs think that the music has to drown out all conversation?

Had to drive back to Stroud early hours of Saturday for family portraits at Little Foxes nursery. Despite feeling rather tired it went well, thank goodness Kazz was able to help out as she made it much easier.

Collected a curry on the way home which we had over at Carol's house, great food, excellent company.

Sunday was more portrait sessions at Little Foxes which again went well. I really enjoy taking the photos and not having to do any selling because people like the images. Not that I'd push them if they didn't like them, one customer was telling me about their bad experience with one of the big chains which reminded me why I work the way I do.

Cracking on with the post production work now to get the orders sent for printing asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment